Welcome to Europrogetti, a leading manufacturer of paper and cardboard converting machinery
The company Europrogetti, certified ISO 9001, started to manufacture paper and cardboard converting machinery in 1990 with the "DELTA" line for rigid (set-up) cardboard boxes, and later on it has built:
- in 1998 a rotative line with fast size changeover and fully automated for rigid (set-up) cardboard boxes, called "ROTARY".
- in 1999 a line for rigid (set-up) cardboard boxes with unique features of flexibility, called "EP170".
- in 2005 the "EP240", a line developed even for the production of covered rigid boxes with special geometric shapes.
- in 2009 the line "EP175", the evolution of the EP170L with the anti-air bubbles system (patented).
- in 2010 an agreement with the Japanese company Fuchu Shiko for the Asian markets.
- in 2011 the "EP150", the line for the fields of perfumery, eyewear and jewellery.
- in 2013 the "EP100", a standalone line of reduced cost, with low space requirements and mounted on casters that realizes boxes of small and medium sizes without use of heat-sealing tape.